Have you purchased a new car or added a new driver to your auto policy? You may want to check your policy to make sure you have full coverage. Some surveys have found:
- Most drivers surveyed are paying over $1,900.00 on auto insurance premiums, this is over $200 more than the state average reported by USA Census – $1,672.00 (source: census.gov).
- Over 80% of the people surveyed are not benefiting from the combination of their auto and home insurance.
- Almost all of the drivers surveyed don’t know about InsuranceQuotesUSA.com or the other websites within the network.
- Over 35% of drivers surveyed don’t even bother comparing quotes from various insurance providers when obtaining their insurance policy.
- Less than 18% of people surveyed actually benefit from having family coverage.
Visit us at www.gvilleauto.com or call us at 352-372-4251 for information on your next vehicle!